The Tinn-R is an open source (GNU General Public License) project.
It is an editor/word processor ASCII/UNICODE generic for the Windows operating system, very well integrated into the R, with characteristics of Graphical User Interface (GUI) and Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
Project leader and main developer: José Cláudio Faria/UESC/DCET.
LANGUAGE: Object Pascal, IDE: DELPHI 2007.
- The ability to communicate with R (Rgui and Rterm) environment (send instructions, control and receive interpretations)
- Syntax highlight
- Create and manage projects
- Bookmarks: lines and blocks
- Support to Latex
- Work with files of unlimited length
- Work on several documents at the same time. Multiple document interface (MDI) and/or tabbed document interface (TDI)
- Single document window splitting and window splitting
- Support to macro (volatile)
- View file differences with color highlighting
- UNICODE support
- Templates to: R script, R doc, R html, R markdown, R noweb
- Portable (simple and Apps compatible)
Tinn-R is a free software published in the Text/Document Editors list of programs, part of System Utilities.
This Text/Document Editors program is available in English. It was last updated on 19 February, 2024. Tinn-R is compatible with the following operating systems: Linux, Mac, Windows.
The company that develops Tinn-R is jcfaria. The latest version released by its developer is 18.104.22.168. This version was rated by 163 users of our site and has an average rating of 2.5.
The download we have available for Tinn-R has a file size of 16.75 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2022-07-07 and was downloaded 17,433 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Tinn-R as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install Tinn-R on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the Tinn-R is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.